ASI Releases Top 10 List of Greatest Golf Gifts for Dad
TREVOSE, PA – June 14, 2013 – In honor of Father’s Day, the Advertising Specialty Institute® (ASI) today issued its annual Top 10 list of greatest golf gifts for dad, including a high-tech shirt, cool cap and glare-reducing sunglasses.
The golf gifts on this year’s top 10 list are easily branded by golf courses, tournament sponsors and charitable organizations to reward winners and advertise a brand, club, group or greens.
To see products in action, click here for a video demo.
ASI’s 2013 Top 10 greatest golf gifts for dad:
- Chill Skinz, from Chill Skinz Inc. A reusable, instant cooling towel perfect for hot days.
- Golf Polo, from Broder Bros. Co. High tech shirt has moisture wicking properties that draw perspiration away from body to outside of shirt to evaporate.
- Eco Golf Tees, from Eco Golf. Made from recycled material and completely biodegradable.
- Golf-themed Cooler, from Visual Promotions. Great tee gift for golf tournament.
- Pin Flags, from Quinn Flags. Fits on each pin, so use as prizes and even have players sign.
- RapStix, from RapStix: Customizes any club’s shaft for teams, leagues or golf courses.
- Hat Clip, from Finish Line Promo & Manufacturing Inc. Handy magnetic ball marker affixes to clip that attaches to any cap.
- Cool Cap, from HTT Apparel & Headwear. With 100 different color combinations.
- Canopy Umbrella, from Windbrella. Comes with wind vents to prevent inverting, and in contrasting colors with ample logo area.
- Callaway Sunglasses, from Driving Impressions. Includes protective pouch and hard case and helps prevent golf course glare.
The Advertising Specialty Institute (ASI) is the largest media, marketing and education organization serving the $19.4 billion promotional products industry, with a network of over 25,000 distributors and suppliers throughout North America.