Top 7 list includes book of blarney, Celtic flask and leprechaun mask
This week, when the whole world is Irish, everyone appreciates Irish-branded items like tweed caps, shamrock paper and an Erin Go Bragh flag to light up St. Patrick’s Day marketing promotions, advertising campaigns and themed parties.
A search for giveaways in
· Seeded Shamrock Paper from Okina/Symphony Seed Papers. Seed paper ornament in a four-leaf clover shape with planting instruction card.
· Little Green Book of
· Celtic Flask from Alchemy of
· Erin Go Bragh Flag from Eder Flagpole Co. 3′ x 5′ nylon outdoor flag is specially treated to resist sun and chemical deterioration. Finished with a strong, durable white header and brass grommets.
· Leprechaun Masks from The Beistle Co. Fun holiday masks with leprechaun face and a 12″ elastic band attached.
· Shamrock Wand from Essef Distributors Inc. Green plastic wand features a shamrock and a shiny array of glitter. Imprint on either shamrock face or handle.
To watch a video featuring the products and to see photos and purchasing information, click here.
Promotional products, or advertising specialties, are items imprinted with logos or slogans to market a company, organization, product, service, achievement or event. Companies often purchase them as gifts for employees or clients at holidays and for occasions year-round, and marketers often include them in their campaigns to dramatically increase response rates.
A recent landmark study from
The Advertising Specialty Institute is the largest education, media and marketing organization serving the advertising specialty industry, with a membership of over 26,000 distributor firms (sellers) and supplier firms (manufacturers) of advertising specialties. Supplier firms use