In such a competitive market, advertising specialty distributors, suppliers and decorators need the skills to out-think, outperform and out-service the competition. That's why ASI's certification program is such a great investment in yourself and your career – all of our live and online courses are specifically designed to help advertising specialty professionals continue their professional development and grow their businesses.
- Get started by learning about ASI's certification program. Click here to learn more about how to earn your Bachelor (BASI) or Master (MASI) of Advertising Specialty Information certification.
- For your BASI (75 points) or MASI (175 points), you earn points by taking courses online at ASI's Online Learning Center, and live at ASI Shows or at other major industry events. With your ASI number, your attendance at shows and events is free!
- Track your progress by viewing your transcript at ASI's Online Learning Center at www.asicentral.com/onlinelearning.
- Once you reach the number of points required for your certification, you just have to pass the BASI or MASI Final Exam online at ASI's Online Learning Center.
To start working toward your ASI certification right now, log on to ASI's Online Learning Center.
When you earn your BASI or MASI, you'll:
- Gain prestige with your certification
- Expand your industry knowledge
- Learn how to best market products and services
- Discover sales strategies that promote business growth.
BASI and MASI holders also enjoy special benefits. When you achieve your certification, you'll:
- Receive copies of ASI surveys and research
- Attend private receptions
- Gain VIP access to events
- Participate in quarterly webinars with ASI President & CEO Timothy Andrews
- Be among tens of thousands of industry professionals who are continually investing in themselves and their careers